Mob/Tel/Text 07887 661662 * Tel - 01489 798652
Provisional Driving Licence: 
You'll need to apply for a provisional style driving licence before you can have your first lesson. To apply for this on line you'll need to go to where you'll be asked to fill in a form and apply via their website. Alternatively, you can go to your local Post Office where you'll be able to pick up a form to fill in called a D1 Form, you can also get a D1 Form from the DVLA  
Theory Tests: 
You can apply for your theory test by visiting the DSA's (Driving Standards Agency) website which is /theory test. A theory test takes place in two ways, of which you'll have to pass both. One of the two is a hazard perception test & the other is a multiple choice set of questions. Click here to book an on line theory or practical test
Practical Test: 
The practical test is also one you can apply for on line at the DSA's website /practicaltest.This is only applied for once your driving instructor and yourself both agree that you are ready for that final step. It's best that you ask your instructor when you should apply for this. 
Road Safety: 
The government have set up a website about road safety which we recommend as highly useful for everyone thinking about taking driving lessons. The website address is  
Pass Plus: 
(Extract taken from - )  
Pass Plus is a training course specifically aimed at new drivers, designed by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) with the help of insurers and the driving instruction industry. Pass Plus will build upon your existing skills and knowledge, it will teach you how to anticipate, plan for and deal with all kinds of hazards, and can help you to become more confident on the roads. 
Young Marmalade: 
To find out how you can get insured while you're learning to drive for under £20 a week as a learner driver visit .This is a fantastic idea and one we highly recommend whilst learning to drive. 
1st Call School of Motoring 
Tel: 01489 798652 | Tel/Text Mob 07887 661662| | Email: 
Designed and created by it'seeze